Welcome to Best Practice Live – the home of ITIL Live – where ITIL theory is turned into practice. Wherever you are on your ITIL journey, ITIL Live contains everything you need to ensure that your experience of ITIL is a positive and productive one. We have experts on hand to help you out with any problems, a comprehensive toolkit to make your ITIL journey a smooth one and special features to keep you up to date with what’s happening in the world of ITIL.
Make your ITIL journey a smooth one with:
- ITIL process diagrams and templates
- An ITIL V3 self assessment maturity model
- Practical implementation advice
- The ITIL V3 glossary in 23 languages
- A breakdown of all IT service management roles and where they fit into the ITIL lifecycle
In the spirit of best practice, we are continually working to keep this site as up to date and as useful as possible. Your input and feedback is invaluable to us as it helps us understand what you require from ITIL Live. Please email us at email@example.com with your suggestions and ideas.
New to ITIL Live...
- Steele Dimmock discusses Common Misconceptions in Change Management
- Our experts answer your common implementation obstacles and difficulties
- Buy the latest ITIL guidance from our online shop
- The ITIL V3 Glossary in 23 languages
To access professional and exclusive Best Practice Live content you need to subscribe.
- New white papers on making metrics effective and the challenges of a knowledge-base approach
- Detailed process maps for incident, problem and change management